AboutWithin an exclusive and idyllic rural retreat, in the rolling Monmouthshire hills just a few miles from the historic market town of Abergavenny, and an ideal base for trips out to the picturesque , Wye Valley and Brecon Beacons and several South Wales beaches too, Seven Hills Hideaway offers a unique luxury glamping experience. With three beautifully appointed, large canvas tents, each sleeping up to six guests and each with their own Hot Tub, Log-burning Stove, BBQ and with your own private bathroom.
Set beside our family run 16th Century small working farm, home to our friendly Alpacas, Goats, Ponies, Sheep and Chickens, Seven Hills Hideaway is the perfect place to relax, unwind and escape for families, couples and groups alike, whether first-time or experienced Glampers!
Our 3 large but very cosy canvas lodges, Skirrid Fawr, Blorenge and Sugar Loaf (named after the Seven Hills of Abergavenny) are designed, furnished and equipped to make your stay luxurious, being 'on-grid' enough to provide all the creature comforts you need (for drying your hair, charging your phone or powering up your mobile devices); yet 'off-grid' enough to help you recharge your personal batteries.
Your creature comforts are very important too, provided by little touches like luxurious cotton bedlinen and towels, snuggly down duvets, comfy sofas and complimentary toiletries. There’s a private verandah, fully equipped kitchen and full, private en-suite facilities. The style is luxury country-chic, but this is still glamping, so you’ll still have the fun of cooking on a traditional log burning stove and sleeping under canvas (albeit in a proper bed and very comfortable bed).
On our farm you can enjoy roaming in our fields and experiencing some magnificent views of the countryside, you can also wander down to our ancient woodland, paddle in the stream and just enjoy being in the Great Outdoors
Each Lodge offers you:
• 3 double bedrooms (1 king size, 2 singles & 1 double quirky 'bed-in-a-shed')
• Open plan living, with a dining and lounge space large enough for 6, cosy enough for 2
• Kitchen: fully equipped for 6, complete with fridge, crockery, cutlery and all kitchen essentials
• Cooking and heating from a traditional (and very effective) log burner
• Induction hob for that morning cuppa, if you don’t want to light the logburner!
• En-suite which includes hot shower, spacious washroom with basin, toilet, mirrors and complimentary toiletries
• Extensive outdoor living space, with decked verandah, furniture, BBQ and picnic tables
• Hot tub – (perfect for star gazing)
Please see our website for further information, availability and prices.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Skirrid Fawr||£1,250.00 per unit per week|
|Sugarloaf||£1,000.00 per unit per week|
|The Blorenge||£1,000.00 per unit per week|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Breakfast available
- Evening meals
- Children welcome - This property has not specified a minimum age for children. Please check with them to find out whether they will accept your children.
- Children's outdoor play area
- Cots available
- High chairs available
- Real log/coal fires
- Drying facilities
- Cycles for hire
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Health/beauty facilities onsite
Linen & Bedding
- Linen provided
- Private parking
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- Building of historical interest
- Working farm
- Single sex groups welcomed
Room/Unit Facilities: Skirrid Fawr
- Ground floor bedroom
- Scenic view