1. The fee for camping is £4.15 per person per night(under 5’s free of charge), payable in advance of your booking. A tent tag will be issued on arrival, this must be attached to your tent and be visible for inspection should the need arise. Additional charges are made at Bank Holidays. Payment must be made prior to arrival.
2. There is no vehicle access to the site, cars can be parked in our car park. One days free parking is included in your stay (i.e. from arrival until midday the next day) Additional parking is charged at £3.50 per day there after.
3. You may camp for a maximum of 3 nights only. More than 3 nights is by agreement with the site manager.
4. Fires are strictly forbidden as the camping field is a conservation meadow, however fire pits are available for hire(£10 per night, first nights wood included).
5. Camping stoves are permitted.
6. The disabled toilet is left open for your use. Toilets are situated behind the main station building. There are no shower facilities. On busy days all toilets are left open.
7. There are barbecues situated next to the main station building and by the circle of legend statues for your use, free of charge, charcoal being the only permissible fuel. Hot ash must be extinguished after use.
8. The countryside is a quiet place, please be considerate to others and do not disturb their enjoyment with unnecessary noise from vehicles, radios, musical instruments etc particularly after 10pm.
9. Persons aged less than 18 years must be accompanied during their stay by an adult of over 21 years old.
10. Dogs kept on leads are permitted on the site. Please ensure any excrement is cleaned up and disposed of properly.
11. Monmouthshire County Council shall not be liable for any loss or damage occasioned to any person or vehicle or its contents whilst on the site, howsoever such damage or loss is caused.
12. If you will be arriving after 5pm please notify use and we can give you instructions for when you arrive.